Where Do I Start?
With kitchens, EARLY planning can save you lots of time and money. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Browse Main Street Kitchens on houzz.com or Pinterest for kitchen design ideas
- Browse kitchen magazines and cut out ideas/pictures you like
- Create an idea book on Houzz so that you can show us what you like
- Stop by our award winning showroom or call 800.834.3132 or 508.477.3132 to set up an appointment with one of our 8 expert kitchen designers:
Why Should I Select Main Street Kitchens?
- We have one of the largest displays of kitchens and baths in New England. Our showroom won the 2014 BRICC (Building and Remodeling Industry of Cape Cod) award for the best showroom on Cape Cod. Come see the latest styles and designs.
- We have 8 expert designers on staff who create beautiful, functional kitchen and bath designs. Look at our work!
- Our customer service is unmatched. We believe in our work, our quality, and service and will go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. Read our customer reviews!
Who Will Help Me?
Our team consists of designers, craftsmen and installers who will work together to make your new kitchen and/or bath experience a smooth one!
- Our designers will come to your house FREE of charge to see your existing space and suggest ideas and solutions to create your dream kitchen or bath.
- Our expert cabinet companies and craftsmen will build your custom cabinets
- Our installers will make sure that the cabinetry and materials are expertly installed
Do You Have Designers On Staff?
Can I Get Everything I Need?
At Main Street Kitchens, we strive to make the process as easy as possible. You can buy your cabinets, countertops, cabinet hardware, flooring, paint, and window treatments directly from us. Also, when you decide to purchase your kitchen or bathroom from us, our interior designer will provide a free two hour design consultation to help you select paint colors, lighting, etc. For appliances, lighting, tile, or bath fixtures, we will suggest vendors we know will provide you with excellent products and service.
Can You Install My Kitchen?
Yes, we prefer to install your kitchen! We have skilled installers that have worked for us for many years that are fully insured. They will provide the same quality installation that you see in our showroom.
How Long Will It Take?
Some of our cabinet lines are available within a week and others (such as our fully custom line) may take as long as eight weeks. Our expert designers will work within your budget and time frame to get you what you need.
How Much Will It Cost?
That depends on the type and style of cabinetry you select, the size of your space, and accessories (i.e. glass, roll-out trays, etc.). Our designers will work within your budget to create a kitchen or bath that exceeds your expectations!
Do You Offer Custom Styles and Colors?
Yes we do! We have hundreds of cabinet styles and colors that you can see in our showroom. If we don’t have what you want, we can custom match any style or color. Bring a picture of what you want and our designers will create it for you.